Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Free, free, free, win, win, win

In 2011 I went a little pog wild and started the Extreme Couponing thing.
Here is my stockpile.   Don't laugh.   You know you wish you had one.

Which led me to all the wonderful freebies life has to offer.  Free, I say, as in they are giving it to me and I am not giving them money!!

Here is a not all inclusive list, because my pea brain can not remember all the goodies.

Sunglasses
Victora Secret panties (yes, new, dummy)
mascara
body spray
hand lotion
"lady things"
makeup brushes
perfume samples
numerous Red Box rentals
meal at TGIF
Audio books via amazon for our Tab
pens, pencils
toothpaste (no, not just from the dentist)
Many $10 off $10 purchase at JC Penney coupons, so just paid tax
Where's the Beef T-shirt for Ryan
"I scored" t-shirts at Orlando Calling
Kids free at Boondocks on their b-days

and drum roll, please....I won a 37 inch brand spanking new television!!!  I bought a $5 raffle ticket, so not free, but I can write off the entry because it was for the food bank!


My favorite post in West Coast Frugals:

Jill Thompson:
I just got a $198 pair of Juicy Couture glasses for free!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I paid was $16 for shipping. Thanks Nik!!!!!!!!!


See future post for all the free shows we got to go to.


No comments:

Post a Comment